Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Funny leave letter template


Ajith and Dad partied on Saturday for apparently no reason, drank heavily, puked all night and the following day, consequently giving himself and me a headache. Today being Monday, he is off the hangover and still not ready for work. While contemplating on a reason to take off , as *hangover* doesn’t sound decent in a time of recession and lay-off, he tells me about the standard leave letter template that he and his friends used during their school days and THE CLASSIC LEAVE LETTER that one of his friend wrote due to poor English writing skills. It goes like this

THE TEMPLATE
Respected Sir,
As I am suffering from ---------, I am unable to attend school for ----- days. Please grant me leave for the same.

Yours faithfully
Name

THE CLASSIC LEAVE LETTER
Respected Sir,
As I am suffering from MY SISTER”S MARRIAGE, I am unable to attend school for 3 days. Please grant me leave for the same.

Yours faithfully

Name

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROL...loved the classic